Howard Grand identification

Bob Hull hullfam5@yahoo.com
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 06:34:25 -0800 (PST)

List,
I would still like to hear about the fallboard style
on a Howard Grand with no support beams if someone can
say.  Also, what about the plate, is the name Howard
molded, decaled or painted on the plate?  Thanks a
million!

I will try to go  back and pull the action to take a
look at it within the next few days.  The Christmas
tuning rush is already on!