Bosendorfer SN

Jerry Cohen emailforjc@yahoo.com
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 09:02:41 -0800 (PST)

Horace,

I am now at the Bosendorfer factory (near Vienna) for
a 3 week voicing and preparation program. I will be
here 1 more week so I can easily find out the age of
the piano.

However, there should only be 5 digits (maximum), not
6. Please check the number again. Then I can find out
the date.

My internet access is from a cyber cafe in town
(Viener Neustadt), so there may be some delay in
responding.

Jerry Cohen RPT
NJ Chapter