Bosendorfer SN

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 09:39:18 -0800

Jerry,

At 09:02 AM 11/19/2004, you wrote:
>Horace,
>
>I am now at the Bosendorfer factory (near Vienna) for
>a 3 week voicing and preparation program. I will be
>here 1 more week so I can easily find out the age of
>the piano.

Most cool!

>However, there should only be 5 digits (maximum), not
>6. Please check the number again. Then I can find out
>the date.

Actually, I know about the digits - and, questioned the person who gave me
the number; who says that this is correct.  I've asked them to look again,
as what they sent did not make very much sense.

>My internet access is from a cyber cafe in town
>(Viener Neustadt), so there may be some delay in
>responding.

Make sure you spend some time in the older part of town.  Schubert and
Beethoven are supposed to be in the same cemetery...and, are dogs still
allowed in restaurants?  Idle ruminations.

Hope you have a wonderful time there!

Thanks very much.

Best.

Horace