Steinway Damper sytem upgrade

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 17:15:44 EST

=20
Hey
  You can get sets of precut flats from Pianotek. $35
   Dale

No, but I=E2=80=99m thinking  of going that route.  They also  make trichord=
 felt=20
with a thin point for wound trichords.  The problem from them has been the f=
lat =20
dampers.  I don=E2=80=99t like cutting the  flats and it=E2=80=99s nice when=
 you can buy=20
flats with the trichords such that the  thickness of the flats coordinates w=
ith=20
the thickness of the trichords for  those dampers that require a combination=
.  =20
=20
David  Love
davidlovepianos@comcast.net =20