Square grand dampers

Kurt KurtGearheart@comcast.net
Sat, 20 Nov 2004 07:32:51 -0700

Ah Joe!!!

The difference between:

1. You *shouldn't* do it, just because I sez so... and I'm ME! Ya hear?

and

2. It *can't* be done, I've tried for thirty years, and it just can't be
done. Trust me.

is a difference I can totally understand!!!

Thank you!

I think I'll save myself some grief and follow your advice. Flat pads it is.

The difference between "you shouldn't do it" and "you can't do it" is a
pretty big difference, agreed?

The first is baseless authoritarianism, the second an appeal to logic and
rationality.

;-)

Now, where do I put the hole in the case for the electric cord for the
disco strobe mirrored ball thingy?

JUST KIDDING!

Kurt