Dow Corning 200 Dielectric Fluid

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 04:54:33 -0400

Hi Julia,
Yes that is the stuff.
I purchased it for either piano, or electronic organ use, but I just cannot remember for what.
Oh well, I guess I will just keep it for another 20 years, it's use might come to me. :-)

John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Alpha88x@aol.com
  To: pianotech@ptg.org
  Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2004 11:28 PM
  Subject: Re: Dow Corning 200 Dielectric Fluid

  Greetings,

              Transformer fluid? Years ago, when I worked at GE, they used to fill transformers with fluid like that. You know, the kind of transformers that the electric company hangs on tops of electric poles. You see them everywhere.

                It makes sense that Dow-Corning would make it, because they make those ceramic insulators that go inside those transformers.

  ...   Trying to help

    Ya got me

  Julia
  Reading, PA