(no subject)

Quentin Codevelle quentin.codevelle@tiscali.fr
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:09:56 +0100

Hey Joe (ok, this was an easy joke too make... ;-)

Are the photos on your website reflecting the exact size of the =
levelling device, or is it just for presentation?
Because on the photos, the levelling is done on a sample of a keyboard =
(probably 2 octaves).

How long is the levelling edge? Can you level the entire keyboard =
without moving the edge from one section of the keyboard to another?

BTW, you were talking about back check leads.
According to you, is it better to regulate the keyboard height with the =
action screwed on the keyboard, and with inserting cut(with =
scissors)-balance rail punchings?

When I have to do an entire levelling on a grand, I put leads on the =
back checks and regulate the keyboard in the piano, with my Yamaha =
straight edge.=20
But when there are only a few modifications to make to the levelling, I =
simply cut one side of the punchings I have to add with scissors, and =
insert it while lifting the keys and the felt punching at the same time.

Quentin