jack slides out before delivering power

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 09:48:31 EST

Julia,

Now that I am picturing it correctly--hard to do late at night...:-)--I think
Isaac is undoubtedly right.  I've had similar occurences in pianos that are
poorly regulated where the jack can't get back under the butt, so that's worth
checking, too.  My money says it's the pinning, though.  Now's a good time to
get a set of reamers if you don't already have one.  Sounds like you're going
to need it.

Dave Stahl