epoxy coloring

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 09:59:21 -0800 (PST)

I put some dry aniline dye powder into Loctite epoxy
wood repair paste this summer, that I used to replace
a  pretty big chiunk of rim molding on a  grand. After
it cured hard ( a couple of days ) I sanded it into
shape, then alternated spraying Deft over it, staining
with a stain pen, more Deft ( I Defted the whole
piano--major touch-up- but-not-full refinishing job.
     No one would know it had been repaired unless I
showed them where.
     Thump