Hammer Weight Graphing (Modified by Kent Swafford)

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 11:02:20 -0600

To whom...

As nice as the Bezier spreadsheet is, someone asked me if something
similar could be done using more than four data points. So here's an
Excel spreadsheet for graphing hammer weights with a spline curve. I
have it set up here for 8 data points, using all the "A"s and C-8, but
everything is there for you to set up any number of sample points at
any points you like by changing the cell ranges in the formulas in the
appropriate column.

http://tinyurl.com/6928t

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/files/attachments/38/46/39/7d/spline.xls

Ron N