baby grand Butterfly

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 08:28:30 -0500

I’ve done PianoDisc on the little 64 note pianos. They sound okay and give
their owners much happiness. No harm done.

Dean
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272
Terre Haute IN  47802

----- Original Message -----
From: w peterson <mailto:wpeterson2@socal.rr.com>
To: Pianotech <mailto:pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 9:54 PM
Subject: Re: baby grand Butterfly

I have a butterfly, the one with 72 keys.  I think that I have a customer
for it.  I was wondering if a new scale and  quality bass strings would
help.  They want to put a player in it.  Do you think that it would sound as
bad as I think it would?  I have heard acceptable sounding spinets.

Bill Peterson
-