groovey capo

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos@earthlink.net
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 21:11:50 -0800

Hi,Don! it's great to hear from you! I carry your article[copies} on how to
choose a new piano and give it to my clients when they need to "move up"..
regarding the rod in capo: kimball used that arrangement for years and it's
easy to work on them,it's just not a favorable rebuilding stock.. but it
works! the only argument against it is-it is steel,it can rust..think about
renner-bechstein agraffes with steel inserts,miserable to manufacture,but
produces nice tone [my opinion}
Best regards. Isaac;