Hauling tools (was RE: keyboard levelling)

Barbara Richmond piano57@flash.net
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 11:08:53 -0800

Hi,

>In this case, this device would not be really appropriate for
me, because if I tune in a conservatory for example,I go from
one room to the other, and moving inside the building with all
this stuff in my hands would not be so easy.

>Quentin

Hi Quentin,

I spent five and a half years as a university staff technician.
 I understand the convenience of being able to carry stuff around.
 To avoid developing really long arms, I opted to use a small
luggage rack (you know the kind we all had before they started
putting wheels on luggage), packed it various ways to haul stuff
around the school of music. We DID have an elevator, so that
made moving from floor to floor a lot easier.  It sure made getting
jobs done a lot more convenient and I wasn't limited to what
I could carry in my arms.

If you don't have massive quantities of stairs do deal with,
you might give it a try.

Barbara Richmond, RPT