starting the business

Dave Mckibben mcbeach@earthlink.net
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 09:58:41 -0800

HI List:
First let me say thanks for all the good information we read daily on this new list.
I would like to ask as a new beginner, does anyone have any comments or ideas on the best way to ' get the business going '??
How effective is the yellow pages, web page etc???
I'm currently practicing with the cyber tuner, and trying to work on aural tuning but have not conquered the aural part yet.  I'm determined I will in time.  Just anxious to get the business off the ground floor !
Currently I'm reworking a 51" upright for a friend.  New key bushings, most action felts, bridle straps, new strings etc etc.
Would love any comments you might have.
Thanks
Dave McKibben
Associate PTG