My old way of removing key bushings

Tue, 30 Nov 2004 08:50:19 -0600

At 08:43 11/30/2004 -0600, you wrote:

>Hey, are you saying my setup is too cheap or you're too cheap?  ;-)

Me cheep...

>  As a matter of fact the set up cost me nothing.  Everything was given to
> me (even the hot plate!).  Hmm, maybe I have a needy look.......

No comment... ;-}

>  > That same steam which loosens the hide glue so well also softens the gunk
> > on the keytops.  All I have to do is wipe them clean on the towel. (top
> and
> > sides)
>
>Good tip, Conrad!

Thanks.

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder