My old way of removing keybushings

Quentin Codevelle quentin.codevelle@tiscali.fr
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 18:27:31 +0100

------=_NextPart_001_000C_01C4D70A.414BFBC0
Hi,

I took some pictures of the bushing removal tool.
These pictures are much better than the one from the catalogue.
My price list seems to say it is nearly 150$ (!!!!)

My boss bought it for our workshop, but I didn't know it was so =
expensive.
But it works real fine.

the only negative point is that you have to use an electric hot plate =
with it. When we ordered it, we thought there was a water heating system =
integrated.
For those who make lots of key bushing jobs, this tool is great.

Chris Gregg's tool seems to be fine too, I've already thought about =
using this, but since we have this device, we do not have to change =
anymore since it is the fastest tool for changing the bushings.

It is exactly the same process than barbara's tool, except it is faster =
and it takes less space.

Quentin
------=_NextPart_001_000C_01C4D70A.414BFBC0
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...