Evidence of overlacquered hammers

Fri, 01 Oct 2004 08:51:12 +0100

No David..

You are becoming the real pain in the ass.  There.. for the first time
since I have been on this list I stooped too such levels.  You seem to
feel its your right to tell people that their ideas and thoughts are not
worthy when ever they dissagree with yours. I've seen this several
times. You have uttered words and accusations few people here would
dream about stooping so low to say. What you accused Robin of a year or
so back was just plain disgusting. And that was by far an isolated instance.

I am not twisting anything... You stated and have repeated that there
was some connection between soundboard construction hammer selection,
and you have been rather more specific about it then you seem to want to
stand for when put to it.  I reject that, I am not alone. And there is
nothing about stating so that rates the kind of assinine response it
seems to provoke in you.

What you claimed and didnt is on the record and I simply leave it to
folks to go back and read.  As for further exchanges, I would hope that
regardless dissagreements on issues you would find some sense of basic
decency that you could hold onto a bit more firmly.

Enough on the subject matter. I have always refused to carry on
disscussions with those few here that drop to these levels... and this
one is no exception.

er... Cheers
Richard Brekne