Beginning Tuner

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Sat, 02 Oct 2004 10:45:32

Hi Ken,

Join the guild, then order the journal cdrom's. Have a look here:

http://ptg.org/CD/PTG_CD_usernotes.pdf

It is considered good manners here to sign your posts. Please tell us about
the "beginners course" you took.

At 08:01 AM 13/06/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello everyone.  I am new to this list and would like to ask some help.  I
just
>finished a beginning tuning course. We used Reblitz's book.  I would like
to ask
>what other books would the list recommend for a beginning student.  Looking
>through the Schaff catalog, there are quite a few books on tuning.
Recommendations
>would be appreciated.

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca		http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/