Micrometer Selection

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sat, 2 Oct 2004 12:03:57 -0700

I'd opt for the one that has metric and English. However, check out the =
Sears stuff REEEAAAL close, as some of their stuff is now made in places =
other than the US! (you know, some of those "other" places of =
manufacturer...or...the makers of those "lovely" "entry level" PSOs, =
etc.<G>) If it doesn't have "Craftsman" on the tool, it doesn't have the =
Sears guarantee we all know an love! DAMHIK! :-( Only the US made =
"Craftsman" tools carry the replacement guarantee. Or so I was informed =
by the local store.
You might check out Mitutoyo for comparable stats, at pretty much the =
same price, but better quality, IMO.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police