Re: OT André's Stinking Euro's

antares antares@euronet.nl
Sun, 3 Oct 2004 16:49:09 +0200

On 3-okt-04, at 14:49, Quentin Codevelle wrote:

> Hi andre,

Hi Quentin,
> =A0
> I didn't know you were agaisnt euro.
I am not against the principle of the Euro

> Is it just because you have trouble to recognize one coin from =
another?

I am against the coins : they are hard to distinguish from each other.=20=

I always need to put on my glasses whereas before (with the Dutch=20
money) I could already in my pocket feel what kind of coins I had.

> Or is it because you had to change your "money habits"?

That too I have still trouble with... I am always translating Euro's=20
into guldens. It drives me crazy and makes wewish to have it back, just=20=

the way it was.

> I think it is great when one travels a lot in europe. Remember, that=20=

> way I could have my voicing block and my needles without changing for=20=

> dutch money !!
> According to me, this is a great thing for us in europe.

Of course you are right Quentin, of course!

But they should have taken the Dutch money!!!      ( It was so=20
beautiful too with that 50 guilder sunflower bill and the 250 guilder=20
lighthouse bill )

heheheh  (; >))))))

Guess I am just becoming an old fart..... pffffff

friendly greetings
from
Andr=E9 Oorebeek

"where Euro's are, harm can be"