DC behind fallboard!

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Sun, 03 Oct 2004 10:01:38 -0700

Started servicing a church piano; Baldwin grand with 48-25A dehumidifier
installed BEHIND fallboard and only 1/8" from jack toes.  No other DC or
Humidistat to be found. I will be relocating the 48-25A to the underside of
the piano, then adding another shorter DC and humidistat. Never saw this
type of installation before; has anyone else? My opinion is that it is NOT a
good place to put it, especially without a humidistat...right?

Terry Peterson