ethics question

richard.ucci@att.net richard.ucci@att.net
Tue, 05 Oct 2004 13:42:54 +0000

List,

Thanks for all the advice, words of support etc. Misery loves company, as they say.

Last night I got a call from a teacher I started working with in an area I've been wanting to expand . He is opening two teaching institutes with a "D" "B" and several uprights. This guy is young and has many very interesting ideas.

He will be using me exclusively for the institutes , and for all students. This is just what I needed to hear at the time I really needed it. (note to self..... learn to handle rejection better, and have more faith ).

Rick Ucci/Ucci Piano