yamah m-450

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Sat, 9 Oct 2004 08:20:25 -0700

Rick,

Obviously this isn't tight balance holes, right?  Moth=
 damage...mice....

David I.

From: <richard.ucci@att.net>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: yamah m-450

Greetings list,

Just went to tune a m-450, first after delivery tuning. Piano has=
 been in the home about two months. exposed to high humidity at=
 times and now dropping humidity(north east part of usa).

Keys look like 40 miles of bad road! Up and down all the way from=
 1-88. Key height measured 64mm at #1 to 59mm on others.

I've schedualed a leveling for next week, has anyone got any=
 insight or experience with this ? This is most unusual for me to=
 see this on a new Yammy. In fact I've never seen it.

Thanks,

Rick Ucci/Ucci Piano