Whippen jack angle

Sun, 10 Oct 2004 10:16:18 +0100

Sarah Fox wrote:

> Hi Barbara et al.,
>
>> I'm not even sure why my order history is pertinent or, for that
>> matter, public record.
>

> Rest assured that the Department of Homeland Security has duly noted
> this incident, as well other more fraudulent incidents of "borrowing"
> (e.g. all the times you "borrowed" sheets of paper and never returned
> them).

Only if you borrowed them from un-american activities members :)

> But seriously...
>
> The letter said that Renner (USA) Blues are made of the felt that folks
> on this forum are only now discovering.  Hmmm....  Wurzen?  I thought
> the Blues were made of a lesser felt and that only the European Renners
> (now) use Wurzen felt.  Andre???

I am not certain, but you can call Renner USA direct on this. Even so...
the type of felt is one thing...the way its pressed is another. Andre
has managed to do a lot of back and forths with Renner Germany to arrive
at the degree of press he gets for myself and others now. But thats
another subject matter entirely.

> Peace,
> Sarah

Cheers