Re: visual cortex and delicious foodstu ffs

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 01:32:22 EDT

In a message dated 10/11/2004 2:22:18 PM Pacific Standard Time,
antares@euronet.nl writes:
   Andre
  Or you might say more precisely that the  only Ronsen & some Renner made
hammers to our knowledge  use  AA Wurzen felt. Right? Isaac informs me that Abel
is using some AA wurzen felt  in the hammer recovering process only. Yes he's
in love.
   Cheers
   Dale

So you  might say that, probably, only Renner and Ronsen sell Wurzen
covered  hammers.
It is up to piano technicians to make their  choice.

  Andre