Perfumes, Colognes & Aftershaves

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 22:54:22 -0700

Barbara said: "I've learned it is beneficial for me to take an allergy =
tablet a half an =3D
hour before appointment time. "

Barbara,
In a former Life I was employed in the medical field. Because of this, I =
tend to avoid medications of any kind. I wonder how the allergy =
medication affects your senses. Once, and just once, I had a two Scotch =
lunch with a colleague and then went to tune a piano. After about an =
hour of "fiddling" around trying to set the temperament, etc., I =
explained the situation to the client and went home. The client, =
fortunately, was very understanding.<G> When I have to take cold pills, =
etc., I find it affects my concentration, etc.
I agree with you in the "public" Odiferous realm. I once had to tune at =
a Masonic Lodge, on Ladies Day. Phew! Damned near made me unconscious! =
They were on the first floor and I was on the second floor. Still, =
gagged me to the point were I had to postpone the tuning for the next =
day. There were signs all over the place, reading "NO SMOKING"! There =
should have been larger signs saying: "NO STINKING"!<g>
Regards,
Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police