Setting Rates

Fri, 15 Oct 2004 05:31:24 -0500

At 21:56 10/14/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Conrad,
>
>>Doug,
>>
>>I feel your pain...
>>
>>As a college tech, I don't even work in the "real" world.
>
>And after having to tune at the main concert hall in
>downtown Houston last night, I thank my lucky stars every
>day that I don't anymore! :-)
>
>Avery

I'll drink to that!  Last week we had a fortepianist here. (Carol lei
Breckenridge)  She totes along her own fortepiano and clavichord and also
tunes and maintains them herself.  All I did was help her unload and set
them up and then enjoy the concert.

It's a rough life sometimes.
;-}

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder