Pearl River and Kohler & Campbell

David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 10:48:59 -0700

>> I am helping a church in the purchase of a new grand for their  sanctuar=
y.
>> Someone from their church went to a place and got quotes on  two grands.=
  The
>> first piano is a 4'10'' Kohler and Campbell.  It  has been rebuilt (new
>> hammers, restrung, refinished in mahogony).  It is  going for $4,495.
>> =20

My advice? Just unequivocally state that in your professional opinion, the
church will be throwing money down a rat hole unless they buy a Yamaha C
series grand or its Kawai equivalent. Period.  These are rockin=B9,
well-made, good-sounding, long-lasting, easy-to-maintain-and-tweak-out
instruments.

Clarity and simplicity have tremendous power.

Anonymuss