Baldwin

Alan Forsyth alanforsyth@fortune4.fsnet.co.uk
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 19:40:33 +0100

Ferry Tarrell wrote; "Or, maybe the piano is screwed up. I learned to =
tune on a old Starr upright. I tried tuning that thing dozens and dozens =
of times. After each try I would take my SAT and check the tuning and it =
would always be WAY off. I was about ready to give up on this =
career......."

I had this problem with an Aeolian upright while I was training at =
college. The bastards never told me that the pinblock was rocking.

AF