Downbearing - Setting with a loose board

Mon, 18 Oct 2004 10:47:28 -0400

Ron N 'n Ron O

I'll venture to ask these questions, even if the answers are obvious to
those more experienced.

Do you think that the results obtained using the pre-load method are (or
can be)  equivalent to the method you describe? Is there a significant
advantage to your method?   Is there a way you factor in differences in
panel flexibility?  What are stringing pillows?

RonN - I know you said you "have" employed this method, which I interpret
to mean you may use others as well.  Is this accurate?

David Skolnik