Epoxy on soundboards

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 09:51:57 -0600

David,
    I would assume that the panel was dried-down for repairs anyway, no?
Probably not necessary to bring it down to 5%, or thereabouts, but I would
definitely make sure it wasn't "wet"!
One thing.... make sure that there are no leaks. Yknow..... like through
the board, onto the bracing wedges, and then onto a beam. <G> BTDT

Later,