Metric

antares antares@euronet.nl
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 22:27:02 +0200

On 20-okt-04, at 22:13, Joe Garrett wrote:

> I have always thought that metric was a pain.=A0 It is used mostly by
> politically correct one worlders.=A0 I say if it aint American forget =
it.

> Bill Peterson
> =A0
> Thank you Bill! Couldn't have said it better!<G>
> Best Regards,
> Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
> Captain, Tool Police
> Squares R I

Aren 't they always the same kind of guys? They usually drive around in=20=

old pick ups or Chevvies, smoke cigars, drink Coors or Buds, wear=20
baseball caps, and kick against any so called progress if it is coming=20=

from 'abroad'.
Joe, you disappoint me! In your next life you will probably be born=20
inna so called metric land, just to get familiar with da other side.

*(; >))

friendly greetings
from
Andr=E9 Oorebeek