Metric

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 18:08:37 -0700

And in time he will be railing against the American standard of=
 measurement...;-]
You can't teach an old coot new tricks...
David I.

From: antares <antares@euronet.nl>
To: Pianotech <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: Re: Metric

On 20-okt-04, at 22:13, Joe Garrett wrote:

I have always thought that metric was a pain.  It is used mostly=
 by
politically correct one worlders.  I say if it aint American=
 forget it.

Bill Peterson

Thank you Bill! Couldn't have said it better!<G>
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I

Aren 't they always the same kind of guys? They usually drive=
 around in old pick ups or Chevvies, smoke cigars, drink Coors or=
 Buds, wear baseball caps, and kick against any so called=
 progress if it is coming from 'abroad'.
Joe, you disappoint me! In your next life you will probably be=
 born inna so called metric land, just to get familiar with da=
 other side.

*(; >))

friendly greetings
from