"Viennese Grand"

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 00:51:11

Hi Calin,

Joe was speaking of a piano made by Kimball--promoted as their "Viennese"
which was supposed to be a copy of a Bosendorfer--but with a plywood sound
board. I've only seen two--one of which was nice and the other which is...not.

At 06:54 PM 21/10/2004 +0200, you wrote:
>    pianos are not an abomination.  Calin  Tantareanu
> http://calintantareanu.tripod.com
>----------------------------------------------------    ----- Original
>Message -----    From:    Joe    Garrett    To: pianotech    Sent:
>Wednesday, October 20, 2004 5:36    PM   Subject: Re: "Viennese Grand"
> I just can't resist! hehe!   <> A true PSO, IMO.   <>   Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
>Captain, Tool    Police
>Squares R I

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca		http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/