How We sense : "a total and complete ear opener".

antares antares@euronet.nl
Sat, 23 Oct 2004 23:49:20 +0200

On 23-okt-04, at 20:05, David Ilvedson wrote:

> Andre,
>
> Your description sounds like what you might have learned in Japan?=A0=A0=

>  David Ilvedson

Hi David Ilvedson,

I don't know exactly which description you mean.
In any case, I have been to 4 totally different factories, and the=20
things I have learned are used by me either specifically for that=20
particular brand, or more of random, a melange, a compromise.
The lessons  I found most impressive though were in Japan, because of=20
their very disciplined way of working and because of their analyzing=20
power.

friendly greetings
from
Andr=E9 Oorebeek