How we hear to Jeneetah

Quentin Codevelle quentin.codevelle@tiscali.fr
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 06:32:09 +0200

Hi,

Maybe you should keep on making soft blows, but try to hit the key =
quickly, without listening to the note during 15 sec like you said.
That way you'll be able to hear the "attack" of the note, the first =
stage of the sound that is produced.
Having a clear and pure sounding attack is very important for me, and =
I've never succeeded in having a clear attack when tuning with listening =
to the note more than 2 or 3 seconds.

For me, when I tune, when my attack is clear, the rest is also, and my =
unisson has enough "length" most of times.
I need much concentration right now to make clean unissons on every note =
with this technique, that means it takes some time to have a good =
eveness.
But since the beginning, you should hear a difference, YOUR sound will =
be turning from black to white.

Andre?

Quentin.