OT-Road Service

Barbara Richmond piano57@flash.net
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 16:48:25 -0500

Hey all,

Had one of those days.  Got a late start, drove 40 miles to the big dead =
hall and promptly locked my keys in the car along with the piano action =
and all my tools.  Called AAA, waited 45 minutes in the cool wind and =
spitting rain (forgot my jacket).  Called AAA again.  A while later I =
received a call from a local service business asking me what I needed.  =
Finally, after waiting a total of 1 1/2 hours, a locksmith drove up and =
opened my car.  The fellow said if I had called him directly he would =
have been there in 10 minutes.  Grrr.

Last August (on the way to a PTG picnic!), my car, my family and I ended =
up in a ditch to avoid a head-on collision and it took almost 3 hours =
for AAA to deliver on service.  Same scenario, called, waited, called =
again, got the call from the local folks, waited, called again.......

So, the question is, is this worth it???!!!!   Are there any better =
deals out there you can recommend? =20

Feeling a bit grumped out,

Barbara Richmond, RPT