OT-Road Service

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 06:40:35 -0400

Hi Barbara,

Sorry to hear about your bad experiences. After busting windows out of =
almost every car I have ever owned (why don't they make cars with those =
little corner vent windows anymore?), I finally bought a new-to-me car =
('92 Lincoln Town Car - you can put your whole shop in the trunk!) that =
has one of those electronic keypads on the door.=20

Now if I could just remember that darn code.......  ;-)

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Barbara Richmond=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 11:32 PM
  Subject: Re: OT-Road Service

  Hey John,

  As a matter of fact, tonight my husband and I decided a good option =
for me was a spare key in the pocket--all I have to remember is to put =
it there.  :-)

  Thanks for all the other responses, too.  We're going to check into a =
number of things, including seeing what our insurance has to offer.  We =
DO need a new-to-us car (we like to by barely used cars)....but I'm not =
sure On Star comes on the models we're thinking about.  I've seen those =
commercials, though, it seems pretty nifty. =20

  Barbara Richmond

  ----- Original Message -----=20