How we hear to David Andersen OT

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 21:58:04 -0500

What impugns Kerry is he admits it was the wrong thing to go to Iraq. But
will he pull us out? No! He will get even more countries involved, that's
his answer. We've got to "finish the job." How many Iraqis must die before
the job is finished and how do you define when it is finished?

Dean
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272
Terre Haute IN  47802

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of gordon stelter
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 9:40 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: How we hear to David Andersen OT

Kerry made his decision on the Iraq war based on false
information, and then regretted it. Does that impugn
HIM, or the liars that deceived him ?
     Thump

There is also a German saying: There is no sense in
continuing to walk down a  road, if it is the wrong
road.

And a  Biblical one: "Pride cometh before a fall."

--- Conrad Hoffsommer <hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu>