Cracked Lid

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 06:45:03 -0400

So you are suggesting that most of the lids on your newly refinished =
100-year-old pianos have multiple cracks right through the finish? How =
do you sell them?

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: VOCE88@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 6:34 AM
  Subject: Re: Cracked Lid

  Paul,

  My guess - the cracks were there and went unnoticed. We do lots of =
rebuilding and I assume that a 1901 S&S lid will have these types of =
problems. If it doesn't I am just pleasantly surprised.=20

  I hope that helps,

  Rich Galassini
  Cunningham Piano Company
  Philadelphia, Pa.
  www.cunninghampiano.com

  In a message dated 10/27/2004 8:05:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time, =