re. OT Political

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 01:09:20 EDT

Sarah
  I still don't get why you or anyone blames this on  President Bush. It's
just not logical. The bubble burst before he got there  & I doubt he or anybody
else could have changed  the  markets direction one bit. The Market rode a
typical cyclical wave, as it  has thru out history, & then the wave diminished.
To me this kind  of  recitation is true Disinformation regardless of what
party one subscribes to.

credit  you with being better informed with Larry, who apparently didn't hear
about  the huge STOCK MARKET CRASH that wiped out a large chunk of my
investment  portfolio.  I bet even Fox News covered that one!