Tuning and Zen

antares antares@euronet.nl
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 19:22:15 +0200

On 30-okt-04, at 19:09, Quentin Codevelle wrote:

> thanks andre for your comments.
> Excuse me for saying stupid things, asking crazy questions,=20
> thinking(after a very hard week, though...) =A0that from a forth, we =
can=20
> make a fifth...
> With all this crazy stuff and questions corrected by yourself and your=20=

> excellent collegues from the forum, everything becomes clear in my=20
> mind.
> =A0
> And hey, I'm just a beginner ;-)
> =A0
> Quentin

Actually Quentin,

We're all just beginners and you have not said stupid things at all.
I have a feeling that you are on the right track and will soon become a=20=

brilliant tech.
Be curious and inquisitive. I absolutely enjoy your presence here and=20
hope to meet you sometime.

friendly greetings
from
Andr=E9 Oorebeek