Zimmerman Grand

Bec and John bjsilva001@comcast.net
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 12:57:37 -0500

Hi,

I tuned a friends for about a year, every 2 or so months. While I
wouldn't say it was any marvel of a piano, this particular one doesn't
seem to be as bad as what people are saying. It actually was extremely
bright, I had to voice it down. I wasn't a joy to tune, but it wasn't
the worst I've tuned either.

Interesting how pianists tend to like their own pianos, even if they're
lame. This particular person was considering a new piano and turned
down a Steinway B (the same B which I tune for another friend), but
seemed happy with their Zimmerman!

- John

> The Zimmermans that I have serviced all have damper guide wires
> buzzing on the bass strings.
> Jim
> James Grebe
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...