The day's frustration

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Sat, 2 Apr 2005 10:16:03 EST

Don,

I've learned the "don't work for free" lesson a few times, and this drives
it home.

I did not write rh on the bill.  Where I live, it is usually not a  huge
factor, but when the piano is directly by the door at season's change,  there can
be drastic changes in a piano.  I think I will begin that as  standard
practice.

I'd like to go back when the teacher is there.  Don't know if it will
happen, but it would certainly be worthwhile for all involved.

Thanks for the input,

Dave