The day's frustration

Terry terry@farrellpiano.com
Sat, 2 Apr 2005 13:47:41 -0500

There is actually a second problem copying things from the PTG website. =
It's called copyright law. I wouldn't worry about the grammar police, =
but rather the dudes in blue - or do you guys still have the mounties up =
over thar?

Terry Farrell
  The only problem with copying things from the PTG website, aiming for =
legitimacy in the customers eyes, is that anyone can go to the site, =
copy and give the same stuff.
  (For grammar police, I know the punctuation, is probably wrong)
  John M. Ross