The day's frustration

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Sat, 2 Apr 2005 16:10:21 -0400

I hadn't even thought of the copyright law, till you mentioned it.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Terry=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2005 2:47 PM
  Subject: Re: The day's frustration

  There is actually a second problem copying things from the PTG =
website. It's called copyright law. I wouldn't worry about the grammar =
police, but rather the dudes in blue - or do you guys still have the =
mounties up over thar?

  Terry Farrell
    The only problem with copying things from the PTG website, aiming =
for legitimacy in the customers eyes, is that anyone can go to the site, =
copy and give the same stuff.
    (For grammar police, I know the punctuation, is probably wrong)
    John M. Ross