The day's frustration

Jim jim@pianoguy.com
Sat, 2 Apr 2005 21:44:27 -0500

Hi list . .=20

With respect to the copyright rules, since you are a PTG member, and =
supposedly the PTG wants to HELP its members, why not ask for ask =
permission . . .As long as you are not
- passing something off as your own . . . or
- profiting from the copyrighted work without paying royalties . . .
The owner, in this case, PTG , would be , or should be inclined to grant =
permission.

If not, then one wonders why bother to partake of the organization . .=20

Jim Kinnear
Collingwood.
"A man is about as big as the things that make him angry." -- Winston =
Churchill
----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Terry=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2005 9:26 PM
  Subject: Re: The day's frustration

  Jist whaaaat I figur'ed. That's whaaaa I meantioned it.   ;-)

  Terry Farrell
    I hadn't even thought of the copyright law, till you mentioned it.
    John M. Ross
    Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
    jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca

      There is actually a second problem copying things from the PTG =
website. It's called copyright law. I wouldn't worry about the grammar =
police, but rather the dudes in blue - or do you guys still have the =
mounties up over thar?

      Terry Farrell
        The only problem with copying things from the PTG website, =
aiming for legitimacy in the customers eyes, is that anyone can go to =
the site, copy and give the same stuff.
        (For grammar police, I know the punctuation, is probably wrong)
        John M. Ross