Wurzen felt

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sun, 3 Apr 2005 20:22:59 EDT

Andre
   I think that those of us here using hammers with  Wurzen felt are getting
the idea . But I hadn't used the AA  until my last 2 sets of Ronsens.  There
truly is quite a  difference.
   The Last set I used went on a Stwy M with original board. As a  background
It got new strings action & bridge reconditioning. I very  carefully pre
-shaped  the AA hammers in to a to a very Stwyish shape with  a very defined
strike point. I find this really focuses the tone of these  hammers. As I have
stated many times I requently juice the bass to get more  bite.In this case  I had
a very powerful present & balanced sound  without any juicing from end to
end. Great sustain.
 This AA felt is the next step up for the Ronsen hammers.( any  hammer) If
you haven't tried these ..........
  The quality of the felt  is a testament to the integrity &  comttment  of
Jack Brand at Wurzen. He won't  produce junk.
   Thanks again for not giving up.
   Dale

Andre wrote
I agree, and that's why all our hammers are made  with the AA Wurzen
quality, and the front punching too.
That felt is  just the very best in the world, but it seems incredibly
difficult to get  the message through. I have tried that for years as
you know but have  given up on that matter.
I say, let the new punchings speak for themselves,  and for the maker of
that felt : the Wurzen factory.