[Files] Emailing: PIctures of bechstein double key board action stack

Justin A. Kraft tune@jkraft.net
Mon, 04 Apr 2005 14:12:00 -0400 (EDT)

I have been following this thread about the double-keyboard Bechstein with
great interest, since I happen to own one.  I have it here in West Palm
Beach, and will be bringing it to our booth at the national PTG convention
this June.

For now, though, I have posted some pictures, as well as a scanned PDF
file of the complete history of the double keyboard piano, statistical
information about how many were made by each manufacturer, and action
diagrams.  The PDF file is rather large, so I posted it on my site here:

http://www.kraftpiano.com/Bechstein/double_keyboard.html

You can download the PDF files and see pictures there.

Enjoy!

--Justin A. Kraft
President
Kraft Piano Supply