Kawai warranty question

Don Mannino donmannino@comcast.net
Mon, 04 Apr 2005 19:51:44 -0700

Tom,

Wear items like key bushings would not be covered under a manufacturer's
warranty.  The warranty is there to protect against factory defects, not
wear items.

When you do have a warranty problem with a Kawai, it is very simple to get
help.  Call (800) 421-2177 and ask for piano service, let them know the
piano model and serial number to check warranty status, and if Kawai is
going to pay for the work then they will send you a warranty claim form to
submit for payment.

Don Mannino RPT
Kawai America (but not in the service department any more)